Every week I come across stuff so brilliantly funny, interesting or cute, that I just have to share it with you!
- Look at this kickass Painted Desert project that gets artists to make fantastic, beautiful murals out in the vast Navajo Nation southwest. And here is a map for the locations of the pieces. Has to be seen to be believed.
- Read this and you will never be confused about which wine you pick at the restaurant.
- This is why Neil Patrick Harris should host everything!!!
- Skull Sugar!!!
- I just love libraries, check this ones out!
- Life in Five Seconds takes 200 notable happenings in the world — historical events, inventions, lives, places, animals and icons — and strips away all the useless stuff to present the basic bits in beautifully minimalistic pictograms.
- Tucked away in a lower Manhattan back alley, the freight-elevator-sized, generically named Museum is one of New York City’s newest curiosities. While it’s only open 16 hours a week, during the day on Saturdays and Sundays, the museum’s contents are viewable 24/7, lit and sealed by glass doors.